Cotlands is always looking for individuals who are willing to donate their time, goods (especially goods off our wish list) and/or services.
How volunteering works
Volunteering at Cotlands affords individuals, community groups and corporates a variety of opportunities to add value to the organisation by contributing their time and expertise. Volunteers in this programme assist a particular region by catering to their needs in the form of skills, energy and time.
Some of the following activities may be carried out at your venue – the workplace, home, school, church, community, etc.
- sorting toys and categorising toys for the toy library and early learning playgroups;
- collecting used and new goods to donate as per the wish list:
- dress up outfits
- clothing birth to 6 years
- tinned food
- food parcels;
- toy repairs and cleaning;
- making toys from recycled waste;
- events and functions;
- special interest skills (social media, photography, videography, admin assistance); and
- admin, HR, marketing, PR, social media, fundraising, etc.